KIDS WEDNESDAY CLASSES
RIX KIX KIDS
Rix Kix Arts Dance studio offers an extensive program for children of all ages. We welcome dancers to begin their dance journey with us from the age of 3 so they can evolve into capable and versatile young performing artists. Once their abilities have outgrown our children’s program we invite your dancer to join our ADULT Dance program to further enhance their technique & performance at an elite level.
Our kid’s programs are fun, engaging and support the well-being and healthy growth of your child during their vital years of development.
- New Twinkle Toes Class designed for tiny tots who are 3, 4 & 5 years. Dancers will learn the fresh movement derived from Ballet & Contemporary dance genres. Explore rhythm, co-ordination and gain confidence within a wholesome team environment. Experience a magical adventure through creative movement. It’s all about grasping the fundamentals of Dance whilst having fun along the way!
- Shooting Stars is catered for juniors 6, 7 & 8 years. Students learn inspiring contemporary choreography to prepare for performance. Dancers technique is extended and personal expression is expanded. This training is intertwined with exploration of the Elements of Dance.
- Comets evolves dancers 9, 10 & 11 years. By this stage dancers have gained confidence in their abilities and begin to refine technique. The focus for this class will be on creative contemporary dance exploration & creating movement using the elements of Dance composition.
Rockettes Early Teen Composition & Comps
- Not for the faint-hearted. This Competition class aims to perfect the technical and performance abilities of aspiring dance professionals aged 12,13 & 14 years. Teacher Shauna Ricardo has a wealth of knowledge and experience in development results. She endeavours to bring out the best in each performer through rigorous strength, flexibility and specialised individual training. Focus for group choreography is directed on harmonised team synchronicity. A high level of commitment and discipline is essential. The class duration will increase in the lead up to set competitions. Dancers will gain resilience and confidence through exciting movement challenges. This Wednesday program has been offered at a heavily discounted rate to enhance the Saturday Dragonfly Creative program with the endeavour to create new opportunity, growth and goals for each teen.
Junior Hip Hop
- This introductory level hip hop class works on musicality, coordination, strength, flexibility and SWAGGER to keep your young dancer engaged, on track & entertained! Be blown away by the incredible fresh choreography produced by Synta Routh who is up to date with the latest crazes. Dancers will even work towards being in their very own film clip at the end of the term and perform as a crew!
All Rix Kix Arts Teachers are fully qualified and registered in the N.T so you can be sure your dancers are in great hands.
Rix Kix Kids is on Saturdays
at Studio 13
13/1 Caryota Court, Coconut Grove NT 0810
Click on the google map to get directions.
2020 TERM DATES
Wed Feb 17th – Wed April 7th
Please note, a credit card or bank details are Required to successfully register. Fees are automatically processed in two instalments over the term unless you prefer to pay in advance via our CUSTOMER PORTAL
SPORTS VOUCHERS & GST
Want To Join The Dance Fun?
We are now accepting new enrolments! You can enrol online by clicking the class you want to join.